In your first comms executive role, thinking of applying for your first internal comms role or studying Public Relations and want to learn more? Each quarter guest panellists will share their learnings and experiences from their early internal comms career and offer you the opportunity to receive advice and support.
Come along to an ‘Internal communications discovery session’ to learn about:
- The role of internal communications
- Skills and attributes employers are seeking
- Opportunities available for career progression
- Planning your continuing professional development (CPD)
Upcoming discovery sessions
- Wednesday 20th January 2021
- Wednesday 14th April 2021
- Wednesday 7th July 2021
- Wednesday 13th October 2021
All sessions run from 6.30pm till 8pm and places are limited to 12 per discovery session so you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions. You’ll also receive after the event an action plan template to help you collect your thoughts from the event.
Places cost £15 for each session with a donation from each place donated towards the Comms Unplugged Scholarship Fund. This helps support comms professionals take part in the annual Comms Unplugged event, providing wellbeing and CPD opportunities. If you would be interested in sharing your experiences and joining the panel to help those #NewtoIC, do get in touch.